Monday, August 25, 2008

Details

Welcome people (donno whom i welcoming..!!)

At the outset, let me use & revise Mark Twain's statement - 'If I had more time, I would have thought of a shorter link to the weblog.' However, it won the race of randomness and struck my mind when the box popped up.

Anyways, this page which I wish to call 'Reflections' was on my mind for quite some time and today, somehow, I got over the procrastination bug. Its the reflection of my random/ chaotic mind, which keeps on wandering from outrageous to sensible thoughts leaving me in pandemonium.

Perhaps, the page might look uninteresting to some of you, but undoubtedly you are lucky to have reached here.
So anyways, lets hope the reflection is clear enough or clears the chaos, and adds value (to author as well as to the viewers)..!!

Signing off,

P.S. Chaos is at peak on Sunday eve..!! Think coming days should have better content.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wat happened on SUNDAY evening?

Anonymous Genius said...

it aint public..!!